Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Week 1 - Introduction

Week 1
Introduction

My name is Claudia Magalhaes and I was born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I have been living in the bay area for the past 18 years. Currently, I am an Educational Therapist who works primarily with high school students, in one to one setting, in the areas of chemistry and mathematics. I enjoy this work because I can adjust the content of the materials to match the students' learning styles and teach the strategies that can help the students overcome their limitations.

I participated in last semester POT course. I had a great time and received many constructive comments. I also enjoyed learning about many resources especially in software technologies (Prezi, Screen-o-matic).  I have been using them with my students who are tech savvy. I look forward to another great semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment