Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Week 13

My personal learning network is mostly made up of conferences, webinars videos and wikipedia pages, journals from associations such as CHADD,  Additude, and other groups specifically geared towards special education and math.

For professional reasons I use Linked as my resume and  to connect with other professionals and parents who want to read the recommendations about me. My students normally connect with me through skype, text me and send me pictures. Also I can send them links for extra practice and videos.

I usually do not blog, I am for this class and hope to extend it to my PLN. Facebook I usually use it mostly for social reasons and connect with friends and family.

What I noticed about my students, they create study groups through Google plus. This really helps them become autonomous and efficient learners.

My opinion on PLN is that you have to create your personal learning network that really works for you and you have to be constantly updating to keep up with technology and new trends.

My project is trying to do a PLN using Prezzi for teaching math.


No comments:

Post a Comment